Comlex II, did anyone else have an illegible copy of the exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc Wiz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just recieved the disappointing results of my comlex II exam. The 3rd and 4th books which contained all the ECGs and glossy material were very poorly repoduced. I am curious to know if at any of the other testing sites had the same experience? I have asked several of the people who tested here, PCSOM, and they all agreed, it was extremely difficult to discern any of the details due to blurred images.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
I don't have the same experience. The images were in pretty good quality in my opinion. My husband is in the same class with me and we took it together. His exam was fine too. And I haven't heard from anyone in my class who took the test reporting faulty exam booklet. To my knowledge, I think only one book out of the fours had the glossy pages with all the pics.
We did COMLEX II at WesternU/COMP. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Did you contact anyone from the COMLEX about the illegibility of the exam?

Pei