COMLEX II scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunny9505

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how we get our updated COMLEX II scores onto ERAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure, but its sort of late in the game now anyways? However you may want to contact the AOA or NBOME about this. Or better yet, ask your programs if they need this to figure out their rank lists.

Ventster

Dear Sunny,

Go to the ERAS web site and sign in. Go to "my documents" and click on "retransmit COMLEX transcript". Then follow the instructions. Hope this helps!

Maire

I agree with Ventdependent...

By this point, it is pretty late, unless you absolutely bombed Step 1 or absolutely aced Step II. If you just took the COMLEX 2 then your scores wont' be in for another month and a half or so anyways. If your scores are from August, do what Maire suggests, but also try emailing the residency coordinator and telling htem your scores, it'll get put in your file (hopefully).

Q, DO

i took COMLEX in August, andI thought scores were automatically updated, but I have had programs ask what my score was, if i took it... So I went thru ERAS and hopefully resubmitted it. I am not understanding - why is it considered late? When do programs decide where they are ranking you?