comlex level 1 in 6 days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beat_the_odds

Reaction score
I don't even know how to feel, my exam is in a few days and I'm not even close to what I wanted (I wanted to be as close as possible to 600)

COMSAE 105 (April) 481 (2nd year hadn't finished yet)

COMSAE 102 (8 wks out) 516 (baseline)

COMSEA 104 (today) 529 (wow :(( I was expecting better than this, I'm completely disappointed right now)

UWORD 66% first-pass 2500 questions

COMbank I have done only OMM questions (300 questions) here and keep getting 80-90% on each test which I was getting really happy about.

I don't understand why my comsae is so low, I literally want to cry I have worked so hard. is it true that comsea underestimates your score, is there someone that had maybe similar to mine and did a lot better than comseas, having in mind there are only a few days left. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Comsae's are trash for predicting. They under predict massively for most people. Don't over stress it. I don't know what your goal score is but it is safe to assume you are probably going to score a good 50 points over those Comsae's.

Reactions: 2 users
Agree with the above, Comsae's are useless. 66% on Uworld and 80-90% from the OMM section in COMBANK will definitely get you over that 529. UWorld questions were slightly harder than my Step questions and way harder than COMLEX. COMLEX was almost half first order and half second order questions so if you're doing above average on Uworld and have the OMM down, you'll probably be good for at least the high 500's. I had a 525 on my last COMSAE with 68% on UWorld so I'll try to remember to update you on my actual COMLEX score when it releases next week,

Agree with the above, Comsae's are useless. 66% on Uworld and 80-90% from the OMM section in COMBANK will definitely get you over that 529. UWorld questions were slightly harder than my Step questions and way harder than COMLEX. COMLEX was almost half first order and half second order questions so if you're doing above average on Uworld and have the OMM down, you'll probably be good for at least the high 500's. I had a 525 on my last COMSAE with 68% on UWorld so I'll try to remember to update you on my actual COMLEX score when it releases next week,

thank you so much, that would be really helpful, and yes uword questions are so much harder than combank questions but its a great tool to learn from, its lot better than combank, combank explanations suck compared to uwould

Reactions: 1 user
thank you so much, that would be really helpful, and yes uword questions are so much harder than combank questions but its a great tool to learn from, its lot better than combank, combank explanations suck compared to uwould
Tbf I actually appreciate Combank. I did both UWorld and Combank concurrently, and felt they highlighted the importance of similar topics very well. UWorld will focus more on nitty gritty proteins whereas Combank did a good job at presenting clinical pictures and physiology concepts (Also you just gotta do the OMM parts for the COMLEX)