COMLEX Level 2 in couple days.. any last minute tips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mang0

Reaction score
Hi all,

Taking COMLEX level 2 CE (written test) in a couple days. Pretty nervous.

Anyone got any last minute tips on certain HY topics they suggest focusing on?

Appreciate it yall

Members don't see this ad.

Took it just a couple of days ago. I'll echo above that ethics/law and omm are important. My first two blocks seemed to be all obscure omm, ethics, biostats, and derm. After that it calmed down a bit. I listened to the divine intervention podcast on my drive to the testing center and that seemed to help get me in the right mindset to take the exam. Good luck!

Took it just a couple of days ago. I'll echo above that ethics/law and omm are important. My first two blocks seemed to be all obscure omm, ethics, biostats, and derm. After that it calmed down a bit. I listened to the divine intervention podcast on my drive to the testing center and that seemed to help get me in the right mindset to take the exam. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your insight.

How did you review the Ethics and Biostats specifically?

Also did you have a resource to review Stretches for OMM / did you feel stretches were HY on the test? I just dont have any resources that review it

Honestly just went through UWorld for the biostats and ethics so can't really help you there.

I watched OME videos and did all the OMM Combank questions for review. What position to start the patient for counterstain and muscle energy was HY. So was lymphatics.