COMLEX Q bank help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vash311

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been taking the tests in the Qbank for the past month and have completed 71% of the questions. I have an overall of 60% so far. I still have a month to go. My questions is, does the COMLEX Qbank help you with the actual questions on the exam and also, is it a good indicator of your potential score. Any input would greatly be appreciated!

Vash

Members don't see this ad.

Vash311 said:
I've been taking the tests in the Qbank for the past month and have completed 71% of the questions. I have an overall of 60% so far. I still have a month to go. My questions is, does the COMLEX Qbank help you with the actual questions on the exam and also, is it a good indicator of your potential score. Any input would greatly be appreciated!

Vash

Nope...you cannot do well comlex by doing bunch of Q's or re-reading first aid hundred times....Two years of studying hard, ATTENDING classes and finally reading Harrison and cecil will help you to pass or if not do very well on comlex....

As for reading first aid and just doing question.... who knows??!!
I just want to say that all the question is the Q-bank won't appear in the complex, NOT EVEn ONE :laugh:

:eek: good luck, one month ago