COMLEX-Q bank

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
The Sea
    DNA-RL said:
    So i've heard that 67-70% on the kaplan Q bank is the score you want to break consistantly before the usmle, does anyone know what the numbers are for the comlex Q bank?

I haven't taken the actual test yet, but I finished the Qbank long ago, and from what others have said, the COMLEX QBank seems to be pretty crappy when it comes to simulating/predicting the actual test.

HoodyHoo

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Dec 29, 2003
    Chitown
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      (nicedream) said:
      I haven't taken the actual test yet, but I finished the Qbank long ago, and from what others have said, the COMLEX QBank seems to be pretty crappy when it comes to simulating/predicting the actual test.
      Do you know what most have suggested doing? I have also heard that COMLEX q-bank kind of sucks for the real test which is a bit discouraging.

tkim

10 cc's cordrazine
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 2, 2002
      New England
      1. Attending Physician
        HoodyHoo said:
        Do you know what most have suggested doing? I have also heard that COMLEX q-bank kind of sucks for the real test which is a bit discouraging.

The best that Kaplan can get in simulating Comlex is by using the Kaplan USMLE qbank, picking only micro, pharm, and OB/GYN questions. Save your money and use only the USMLE qbank.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.