COMLEX scores are in!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Izlamic M

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope everybody did well!

Members don't see this ad.

So when did you recieve yours....I haven't got mine!?

They came to our dean's office & we called the registrar to get them over the phone. I got raw score & percentile.

Members don't see this ad :)
Izlamic,
Are you being serious?

Our Dean said today he anticipated we would get scores on Friday. (of course a lot of us will be already on our way out of town for vaction or rotations.)

Izlamic is being serious.... I heard three other DMUCOM students talking about receiving/received their scores today.

Don't be - I did terrible!
:)

I am not sure if this makes a difference but is there anyone from PCOM who has gotten their Comlex results???

Hi! We haven't received ours here...Izlamic M where are you from? The suspense is drilling holes in my stomach! :p

I also heard that the MSU students got their scores today from their school too.

Our school says they don't release them.

Come on mister mail man.

To confirm the rumor:

MSUCOM's Dean received the COMLEX scores yesterday. They had a pass rate of 96% and had two members of the class pass in the 99th percentile.

I can proudly say that I'm now a second year. Just finished our last test of the year this morning. Hopefully our class will do just as well next year on the COMLEX.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi guys. I'm from Des Moines University, and I received my scores on Monday afternoon. I am so thankful to God that I passed!!! I wish all of you well. Believe me, the wait was killing me too.

bonesetter.. who are you? (if you can't figure me out, you're thick)