1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

COMLEX Step 1 Scores Reported Online???

Discussion in 'Step I' started by shenningdo, Jun 18, 2008.

1. shenningdo

shenningdo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Can anyone tell me if we can check our COMLEX Step 1 scores online? If so, how soon after we finish the exam? Where do we go to check them?

I am on a cruise, and one of my classmates said that Kaplan informed her that our scores would be posted on the NBOME site within 48 hours of completing our exam.

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ShyRem

ShyRem I need more coffee.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I thought it was 4 weeks.

4. PlasticMan

PlasticMan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know where this rumor keeps coming from. I took mine a week ago, still nothing online. I'm pretty sure they will send it by mail in 4-6 weeks. Enjoy your cruise. We're leaving for one this weekend as well!

5. DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yeah somebody just told me this 48 hrs. thing, too. Not true.

I've heard 5 weeks is usually about average. I believe you can check online by going here and logging on to your NBOME accnt. There is a link for "Viewing Your Scores".

6. Sara Bellum

Sara Bellum Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Scores are reported online and you are mailed a hard copy. NBOME website says that it takes from 4 to 6 weeks to recieve scores.
    I called their office a few days ago to find out when May scores were going to be reported and they told me around the 4th of July. That means they are running at 6 -7 weeks for scores to be posted.

7. ShyRem

ShyRem I need more coffee.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    6-7 weeks would be bad. Very very bad. We have to have our scores back before we can start rotations --- and we were told 4 weeks. So we scheduled our exams as close to that deadline as possible to allow for study time.

If it's going to take 6-7 weeks, there are a whole bunch of UNE folks who won't be starting rotations on time. :mad:

8. DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I took it on May 22nd, which would make this the 4th week, and still no score. :(

Shy, maybe your school can make an exception, if you were given inaccurate info...