COMLEX Step 1 Scores Reported Online???

Discussion in 'Step I' started by shenningdo, Jun 18, 2008.

1. shenningdo

shenningdo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Can anyone tell me if we can check our COMLEX Step 1 scores online? If so, how soon after we finish the exam? Where do we go to check them?

I am on a cruise, and one of my classmates said that Kaplan informed her that our scores would be posted on the NBOME site within 48 hours of completing our exam.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShyRem

ShyRem I need more coffee.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I thought it was 4 weeks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PlasticMan

PlasticMan Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know where this rumor keeps coming from. I took mine a week ago, still nothing online. I'm pretty sure they will send it by mail in 4-6 weeks. Enjoy your cruise. We're leaving for one this weekend as well!

4. DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yeah somebody just told me this 48 hrs. thing, too. Not true.

I've heard 5 weeks is usually about average. I believe you can check online by going here and logging on to your NBOME accnt. There is a link for "Viewing Your Scores".

5. Sara Bellum

Sara Bellum Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Scores are reported online and you are mailed a hard copy. NBOME website says that it takes from 4 to 6 weeks to recieve scores.
    I called their office a few days ago to find out when May scores were going to be reported and they told me around the 4th of July. That means they are running at 6 -7 weeks for scores to be posted.

6. ShyRem

ShyRem I need more coffee.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    6-7 weeks would be bad. Very very bad. We have to have our scores back before we can start rotations --- and we were told 4 weeks. So we scheduled our exams as close to that deadline as possible to allow for study time.

If it's going to take 6-7 weeks, there are a whole bunch of UNE folks who won't be starting rotations on time. :mad:

7. DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I took it on May 22nd, which would make this the 4th week, and still no score. :(

Shy, maybe your school can make an exception, if you were given inaccurate info...