comlex step 3 questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girldr

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on what to use for practice questions when preparing for Comlex III? How is USMLE world vs. qbank?

Members don't see this ad.

I used the OMT Review book by Severase for questions. There are 350 questions in the back of the book broken up into four tests (A-D). These questions were good for refreshing some of the obscure OMT concepts from 1st and 2nd year that most DO students forget, as well as keying in on the theory that is necessary for the test.
It is difficult to study for the questions you will encounter on the test. I felt Level 3 tested your cumulative knowledge base from 3rd and 4th year of med school, rather than the day-to-day handling of patients necessary to function competently as an intern.

Any recommendations on what to use for practice questions when preparing for Comlex III? How is USMLE world vs. qbank?

I used USMLEWorld and did fine. I can't compare it to Qbank, though.

Take the test seriously. I had a few obscure OMM questions that tested stuff I hadn't seen in 2-3 years. Test is similar to COMLEX 2, both in format and material tested.

Wook