Commit to Enroll Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SnooCompliments

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but in regards to Commit to Enroll, do we have to withdraw ALL applications. I know we have to withdraw our acceptances and waitlists, and obviously there's nothing to do for rejections...but what about those schools that ghosted us (no interview, no official decision). Do I have to send a withdraw letter to those schools as well, or can I just assume that their silence was a rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn’t worry about those.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Might as well contact the schools in question about their policies. Can't hurt to cross your Ts and dot your Is.

This might be a dumb question but in regards to Commit to Enroll, do we have to withdraw ALL applications. I know we have to withdraw our acceptances and waitlists, and obviously there's nothing to do for rejections...but what about those schools that ghosted us (no interview, no official decision). Do I have to send a withdraw letter to those schools as well, or can I just assume that their silence was a rejection?
In all likelihood, you don't need to do anything. Their silence at this point is most likely a forthcoming denial unless they are still interviewing (gosh).

Reactions: 1 users
In all likelihood, you don't need to do anything. Their silence at this point is most likely a forthcoming denial unless they are still interviewing (gosh).
This^^^^^. Technically, you are supposed to withdraw all applications, but it's pretty widely understood that if you haven't interviewed by 5/6, that you are not under active consideration for an A.

Of course, if you do nothing and an II falls out of the sky, you will be obligated to decline it if you are CTE elsewhere. Congratulations!!

Reactions: 1 users