Committee Letter of Evaluation for Dental??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shinyteeth9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was just wondering how the letter of recommendation works. Does the writer send the combined letter once he is done, or does he have to wait for the dental application to be sent first? I heard that there was some part of the application that needs to have the evaluator's name on it that I have to submit to the committee office...? Any one know about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I was just wondering how the letter of recommendation works. Does the writer send the combined letter once he is done, or does he have to wait for the dental application to be sent first? I heard that there was some part of the application that needs to have the evaluator's name on it that I have to submit to the committee office...? Any one know about this?
You put the committee person's name and email in AADSAS and it sends them a link and they upload it. I had my rec writers (2 science professors and a dentist) send my committee lady the letters directly and she compiled them together and added her own letter and uploaded them all.

You put the committee person's name and email in AADSAS and it sends them a link and they upload it. I had my rec writers (2 science professors and a dentist) send my committee lady the letters directly and she compiled them together and added her own letter and uploaded them all.

Oh ok! Thanks for your help!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user