common procedures to do with US in office?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heathermed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are some procedures you guys have found over the years to be more practical doing using ultrasound in the office? I work at a place that has a c arm so I pretty much do everything with fluoro but I don't want to limit myself.

thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I rarely use ultrasound as I'm mainly on fluoro. But you can check this organization out. They have some good stuff, but some of it is extreme and unlikey be used in the real world, but still a good organization/website.

http://www.wapmu.org

what are some procedures you guys have found over the years to be more practical doing using ultrasound in the office? I work at a place that has a c arm so I pretty much do everything with fluoro but I don't want to limit myself.

thank you!
US is better than fluoro for TOS injection procedures. so anterior or middle scalene botox injections US really shines.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Occipital nerve blocks, ilioinguinal nerve blocks, pudendal nerve blocks (with curvy probe), TAP blocks.
I read about people doing spinal injections with ultrasound but have never done so myself.

Pudendal. Those are really the only injections I do.

I usually ultrasound the skull, helps me find the brain

Reactions: 1 user
Stellates

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app