Commonly Prescribed Medications in Radiation Oncology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadSki

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to bump this thread as my colleague referred me to this excellent handbook. As a first year attending, I find it tremendously useful and informative and (best of all) it's free! My hat's off to Dr. Dziuk for this excellent resource.

This is great! Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to bump this thread as my colleague referred me to this excellent handbook. As a first year attending, I find it tremendously useful and informative and (best of all) it's free! My hat's off to Dr. Dziuk for this excellent resource.

I got this handbook my first year in residency and it has been an invaluable resource since then.

Dr. Dziuk's website lets you download the 9th edition of the manual. Do you guys know where I can get the latest version of the manual (10th ed) as PDF?

Dr. Dziuk's website lets you download the 9th edition of the manual. Do you guys know where I can get the latest version of the manual (10th ed) as PDF?
Not sure where to get the PDF, but it's pretty cheap just to buy the old-fashioned spiral-bound pocket-sized book. Not a bad addition to the white coat. -RS

Not sure where to get the PDF, but it's pretty cheap just to buy the old-fashioned spiral-bound pocket-sized book. Not a bad addition to the white coat. -RS

That sounds pretty good actually. Easier to access at the least.

anyone got the 10th edition? been hunting for it for a while. I got the 9th edition.

Hi,

Does anyone have the 9th or 10th edition PDF? or know where I can get them in spiral form? I have googled it extensively and come up empty. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!