• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

Community college courses : spring grades/transcript

unleash500

10+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2008
    So I graduated last spring from my university. I am now taking courses at a local CC for the spring semester. My grades may not come out until June, and I plan to submit my primary before that.

Do I still have to include a transcript from this CC, if I don't have any courses taken there in the past? I just have current courses with no grade. Will amcas request a transcript from this CC? ( I am not even sure if I have a transcript since I have no grades from this CC yet)

mauberley

radiating prestige
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Apr 14, 2009
    Urbs in Horto
    1. Medical Student
      So I graduated last spring from my university. I am now taking courses at a local CC for the spring semester. My grades may not come out until June, and I plan to submit my primary before that.

Do I still have to include a transcript from this CC, if I don't have any courses taken there in the past? I just have current courses with no grade. Will amcas request a transcript from this CC? ( I am not even sure if I have a transcript since I have no grades from this CC yet)

I would guess that if you list yourself as having attended or attending an institution, AMCAS will expect to see some documentation from that institution. I don't believe that having a transcript available from an institution is contingent on having completed a course, but only on having registered for a course.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.