• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

issa

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
561
0
Status
hey guys
do aadsas combine community college's gpa with university's gpa? so my 4.0 gpa in community college will be a 4.0 or aadsas will not count it at all?
 

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
11,366
89
Texas
Status
Dentist
issa said:
hey guys
do aadsas combine community college's gpa with university's gpa? so my 4.0 gpa in community college will be a 4.0 or aadsas will not count it at all?
aadsas will calculate a combined overall gpa for your entire educational career. everything is lumped into one big gpa. :)
 

issa

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
561
0
Status
tinman831 said:
aadsas will calculate a combined overall gpa for your entire educational career. everything is lumped into one big gpa. :)
thanks tinman. i am still confused about the S+ grade, and what about math? is math grade calculated with the science gpa?
 
About the Ads

Dentalist

carpe diem
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2003
349
0
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
issa,

Math grades are calculated in Science GPA, but not BCP(Biology, Chemistry and Physics) GPA.
 

Dutchboy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
534
2
Status
Resident [Any Field]
issa said:
thanks tinman. i am still confused about the S+ grade, and what about math? is math grade calculated with the science gpa?
Yes, math is included in your science gpa, but not your BCP gpa.
 

issa

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
561
0
Status
do the ad committee look at the science gpa or the bcp gpa?
 

Dutchboy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
534
2
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I heard that different schools look at and emphisize different gpa's.
 
About the Ads