Community Service As Activities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Badger4Life

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I include community service work I was ordered to do by the state as part of my activites?

Members don't see this ad.

Badger4Life said:
Should I include community service work I was ordered to do by the state as part of my activites?

Haha, something tells me no.

Badger4Life said:

Why did you have to do it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would include it and leave out the part that you were compelled by the state. You most likely have to put the cause somewhere else on the application anyways. Turn lemons into lemonade!

Did people come and throw rocks at you while you were mowing? :laugh:

haha, I guess I should have clarified, it was my FRIEND who is also applying who was wondering, and we had this discussion the other day....he got a disorderly conduct ticket...not a misdemeanor or felony.

Badger4Life said:
haha, I guess I should have clarified, it was my FRIEND who is also applying who was wondering, and we had this discussion the other day....he got a disorderly conduct ticket...not a misdemeanor or felony.

Suuuuuure... That's what they all say. ;)

i'd say no because depending on the actual community service duties, that might raise some questions that could lead to why you didn't say anything about the disorderly conduct. (you = your friend)

no, theres no need to bring that up

I PROMISE i have nothing more than a few speeding tickets and that darn underage drinking ticket from last summer to my name. I mean come on, I have an image to protect here.