companies paying for entire pharm D tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacology888

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of any companies, especially pharmaceutical companies, that would pay for your entire Pharm D tuition? I have heard of retail companies giving out partial financial assistance to pharmacy school students if they vow to work for the company after graduation, but recently I have heard from a friend that some drug companies will pay for your entire Pharm D tuition under the same circumstances. Is there any truth to this? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you are extremely smart,they will pay for you. However, I doubt that there is any company willing to pay full tution for students.

Some hospitals do tuition reimbursement, but it usually comes with varying degrees of how long you spend at the hospital, and how much they're willing to give.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is one organization which might pay and that is the military.

I really don't see a company paying full tuition. But, if there is, point me that direction ;).

There is one organization which might pay and that is the military.

I've heard of no one, not even military, that will pay your full tuition for all 4 (or sometimes 3) years of a PharmD program.

Military currently pays either a specified amount of your loans after graduation or full tuition last 24 months.

Have you guys heard of any companies, especially pharmaceutical companies, that would pay for your entire Pharm D tuition? I have heard of retail companies giving out partial financial assistance to pharmacy school students if they vow to work for the company after graduation, but recently I have heard from a friend that some drug companies will pay for your entire Pharm D tuition under the same circumstances. Is there any truth to this? thanks

if you join air force pharmacy they cover your last 2 years of pharmacy school or more...i believe.