pharmacology888

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
Have you guys heard of any companies, especially pharmaceutical companies, that would pay for your entire Pharm D tuition? I have heard of retail companies giving out partial financial assistance to pharmacy school students if they vow to work for the company after graduation, but recently I have heard from a friend that some drug companies will pay for your entire Pharm D tuition under the same circumstances. Is there any truth to this? thanks

WhiteSnows

Think Right and Grow Rich
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Next to the Ocean
Status
Pharmacist
If you are extremely smart,they will pay for you. However, I doubt that there is any company willing to pay full tution for students.

evilolive

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
Some hospitals do tuition reimbursement, but it usually comes with varying degrees of how long you spend at the hospital, and how much they're willing to give.

About the Ads

genesis09

10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
Status
Pharmacist
There is one organization which might pay and that is the military.

10+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
There is one organization which might pay and that is the military.
I've heard of no one, not even military, that will pay your full tuition for all 4 (or sometimes 3) years of a PharmD program.

Military currently pays either a specified amount of your loans after graduation or full tuition last 24 months.

pharmwannebe2

10+ Year Member
May 22, 2006
Flipadelphia, PA
Status
Pharmacy Student
Have you guys heard of any companies, especially pharmaceutical companies, that would pay for your entire Pharm D tuition? I have heard of retail companies giving out partial financial assistance to pharmacy school students if they vow to work for the company after graduation, but recently I have heard from a friend that some drug companies will pay for your entire Pharm D tuition under the same circumstances. Is there any truth to this? thanks
if you join air force pharmacy they cover your last 2 years of pharmacy school or more...i believe.

About the Ads