Comparing Khan Academy bio passages to the real mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Perseverance13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question. How would you guys compare the bio sections from khan academy to the real mcat? The bio actually looks pretty hard on khan academy and I find myself making a lot of mistakes. Khan academy seems to focus a lot more on graphs and analysis of all figures. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

The perception is that Khan is easier. However, on Khan every single answer has immediate feedback, and people almost always read the explanations before moving on, which will help them understand the passage more and make next questions easier.

Just a quick question. How would you guys compare the bio sections from khan academy to the real mcat? The bio actually looks pretty hard on khan academy and I find myself making a lot of mistakes. Khan academy seems to focus a lot more on graphs and analysis of all figures. What do you guys think?
I have found no close substitute to the way AAMC does things. everyone tries but somehow it just "feels" different. haven't you seen any official practice questions? then you could answer this yourself.