competitive GPA required to get into UDMercy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

magik

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

To all those that will/are attending U of D Mercy, what is this years competitive GPA cutoff?

Also, are there any other privately owned schools that have tuition that is less than 20k /year? Being a candian, I feel that my chances of getting into a state uni (UofM;buffalo...) are very slim

thanks,
magik

Members don't see this ad.

"Oh mercy, mercy me"-Marvyn Gaye

Well since you're looking into Mercy I thought I'd give you hand. Although I didn't apply there, I do know that Mercy has a good clinical program. A friend of mine's father attended Mercy years back and had nothing but good things to say. I don't know how competitive it is for a canadian student, but for a US student Mercy is pretty decent to get into. For a US student the GPA is around a 3.4-3.5 and if your DAT scores are 18/18 you have a very good chance of getting in. I think that they look at the entire applicant, and arent so much worried about numbers.
I'm sure someone on SDN has a better grasp on Mercy, but thought I'd share what I know.

Hope that helps, all the best