complain with wes ....MUST read!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello im an international dentits graduate with gpa of 2.4 from my home country and when i got my wes evalaution they gave me almost same gpa of 2.39 which make me so depressed and dont know what i should do after i did emailed them more than once to complain for that and they never reply back to me beside as i hear is that wes give ppl high gpa's so i dont know if any one got same ece low gpa same as wes gpa. i actually want to ask does any one passed to such situation where wes gave him/ her a low wes gpa or same gpa as their forgein transcrpit....... i really need to hear from all pll and any who have passed through similiar situation and any advice on how to reach my complain . thx for all ur effort here

Members don't see this ad.

hello, 46 views and no one have no idea about the issue :confused:.

no one was given wes low gpa at all or have passed to smiliar situations

Last edited:
WES usually give higher gpa then ece, but i dont know how you can fix this, most countries that give marks/scores are the ones that wes gives higher gpa then ece. you should write them a letter or find out if some1 that went to same school as you had the same problem

good luck

dentalbug

Members don't see this ad :)
WES usually give higher gpa then ece, but i dont know how you can fix this, most countries that give marks/scores are the ones that wes gives higher gpa then ece. you should write them a letter or find out if some1 that went to same school as you had the same problem

good luck

dentalbug
hello, dentalbug i actually did emailed wes sverall times but no replays yet....do u have an idea or anyone does have any idea on how to reach my complain to be heard. thx for all advice

call them, they have their phone #s on their website,Good luck!