complete emails from NYU and Harvard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brritscold

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's gotten complete emails from NYU and Harvard? I submitted my secondaries for both a while ago, and I know that my letters were uploaded a while ago, too, but I haven't heard from either school yet. Though they did take my money :rolleyes:.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard from NYU initially last week, and submitted everything around the middle of august.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was getting a bit worried about my Harvard status, since my stuff has been in for a month now. I e-mailed them this morning and they said that it can take 4+ weeks after they receive your secondary and LORs before you are marked as complete and not to worry about it. Hopefully they are telling the truth or I'm screwed! :rolleyes:

I was getting a bit worried about my Harvard status, since my stuff has been in for a month now. I e-mailed them this morning and they said that it can take 4+ weeks after they receive your secondary and LORs before you are marked as complete and not to worry about it. Hopefully they are telling the truth or I'm screwed! :rolleyes:

i havent gotten a complete email from harvard but on the status check website it does say that my file is complete. not that i'm expecting one, but i do wonder when they'll start giving out interviews...:rolleyes:

Yeah I got a complete email from Harvard. Submitted my secondary on 7/26, mailed in my LoR's on 8/6 and got the complete email on 8/21.

i havent gotten a complete email from harvard but on the status check website it does say that my file is complete. not that i'm expecting one, but i do wonder when they'll start giving out interviews...:rolleyes:

where's their status check website?

Interesting, the status page shows your MCAT score.

yea harvard is non-rolling. i got confirmation e-mails from both nyu and harvard about a month after submitting.

I submitted to Harvard Aug 23 and sent letters out that week; they sent an email confirmation on Sep. 6 that my app was complete.