complete newbie.. asking before posting!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HeavyMetalMiss

\m/ (and i'm a chick.)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all!! i just wanted to post this quickly to make sure that i don't irritate anyone, or cause duplicate threads. i tried the search option under "my story", and "introduction", etc.. but came up with nothing. i'm not really in the situation to post under a "What Are My Chances??" thread, so i'm basically here to ask you all; is anyone aware of a thread where you are able to simply introduce yourself, and explain your current situation/where you are with your studies/your own thoughts on just about everything pre-med? please let me know if there is, because again, i've had my experience with message boards before, and i do not want to start duplicate threads. thanks everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

just post it, it should be fine. it's only annoying when someone asks a really simple question that has been asked a million times like "hurr durr do i need research lolz thx for help ppl" or "hey i have this situation, can i exploit it for medical school applications by calling myself disadvantaged?"

Members don't see this ad :)
hello all!! i just wanted to post this quickly to make sure that i don't irritate anyone, or cause duplicate threads. i tried the search option under "my story", and "introduction", etc.. but came up with nothing. i'm not really in the situation to post under a "What Are My Chances??" thread, so i'm basically here to ask you all; is anyone aware of a thread where you are able to simply introduce yourself, and explain your current situation/where you are with your studies/your own thoughts on just about everything pre-med? please let me know if there is, because again, i've had my experience with message boards before, and i do not want to start duplicate threads. thanks everyone :)
It sounds like a good topic for "What are my chances" if you are looking for help with improving your application.

It sounds like a good topic for "What are my chances" if you are looking for help with improving your application.

see that's the thing, i'm one of the losers that just posted in the "Class of 2019!!!" thread... i've been in college now for 2 years, i changed my major last semester, and i'm almost 24 years old. i have a verrrrrrrrrrry long way to go, but i don't want to feel judged for it. i just wanted to see if maybe there's a thread where you can just quickly sum up your story, instead of asking "What Are My Chances?", when you're no where near close to having those chances!! haha so again, i apologize. i'm just trying to start off on the right foot with all of you, instead of become one of those who post "plz help meeeee!" threads..

and PS... love the link you suggested, thank you!!