Complete physics equations list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lebronisking23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever made or seen a complete list of physics equations we need to know for the MCAT? I feel it would be helpful to memorize this list along with what they each are for. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone ever made or seen a complete list of physics equations we need to know for the MCAT? I feel it would be helpful to memorize this list along with what they each are for. Thanks!

You shouldn't try to sit down and memorize physics equations.

Learn the material and study it to the point where you know why each variable is what it is and follow that up with practice questions. The equations will come to you based on how many times you've seen them doing practice questions.

Knowing F=qEb won't help you come exam day.

Reactions: 1 user

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but Kaplan is nice enough to post their "quick sheets" for each topic.

Reactions: 2 users

Learn the material and study it to the point where you know why each variable is what it is and follow that up with practice questions. The equations will come to you based on how many times you've seen them doing practice questions.

Thanks man!! Super helpful!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I memorized every equation on the Kaplan quicksheets and also the ones in their book. Those were enough to get me through my C/P section

So much this x100. Equations should come to you based on your understanding of the concepts. For example, most of the time the numeric answers will be arbitrary. It's merely a conceptual understanding versus actually arriving at a correct numeric answer. The only time an equation might save you is when you have to remember if one particular variable of the same level carries a greater weight (squared versus single input).