Complete SN2ed Set (BR, EK, TPRH Verbal) Excellent Condition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leoni101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Berkeley Books SOLD:
General Chemistry I
General Chemistry II
Physics I
Physics II
Organic Chemistry I
Organic Chemistry II
Biology I
Biology II

Excellent Condition. I only wrote in the Physics Berkeley books to correct blatant mistakes or to add formulas in the formula page that I felt were important but missing. This was only about 3 pages total. Most of them are in pencil, some are in pen though.

Exam Krackers 1001 books SOLD
EK 101 Passages Verbal
EK 1001 Chemistry
EK 1001 Physics
EK 1001 Organic Chemistry

New Condition. I barely touched them, ran out of time when I finally did. No writing

Exam Krackers Biology SOLD: This book is in very good condition. I went back to refer to this book so many times that the cover looks like it is in less than excellent condition, but the inside is still in excellent condition. No writing

TPRH Verbal Workbook SOLD: This book is in like new condition with the exception of the first two passages being written and highlighted in. I received this book this way, I don't normally write in these books. Considering this book has 60-70 passages, the first two being written in isn't a big deal..

All of these books were procured by January of Last year or more recent.

Brand New Prices:
BR Set = 260
Exam Krackers 3 1001 books + Bio book = 116 (though it looks like the chemistry book has more than doubled in price lately)
TPH = About 140ish

All books have been sold!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
All books have been sold!

Last edited: