Complete SN2ed set for sale - TBR/TPRH/EK - selling separately, prices negotiable

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heylollipop

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I have everything for the SN2ed's schedule. I was working full-time, so I followed the schedule but spanned it out to a longer period of time. I'm finally applying, so I thought these books could be useful for someone else.

[SOLD] Berkeley Review - 2012 edition, excellent condition, no writing/highlight (I highly recommend this set - lots of practice passages)

[SOLD] Examkrackers - very good condition. I would prefer to sell all EKs as a bundle for $60 shipping included, but I'm willing to sell individually.
- EK Verbal 101 passages - no marking.
- EK Bio - marking in only first 2 chapters and first 2 in-class exams.
- EK 1001 series - 1001 questions in Gen Chem, Orgo, Physics, and Bio - minimal marking on question stems only.

[SOLD] Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook - 2009 ed, good condition, some damage on the covers but inside is completely fine; marking in first passage only. (I highly recommend this book -- passages comparable to those on the real test) $50 shipping included

Selling via Paypal. Prices are negotiable, especially if buying more than one. If you are in the Greater Boston Area, we can also arrange a pick-up. Please PM me if interested. Serious inquiries only. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 1 (2).JPG

Here are the books. Feel free to PM me with any questions. :)

TBR set - SOLD

Still available:
- EK Verbal 101 Passages
- EK Bio
- EK 1001 series - all sciences
- TPRH Verbal Workbook

Scroll up for conditions and prices. PM me with any questions. :happy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Are the EK books 7th or 8th edition?

Are the EK books 7th or 8th edition?

They vary. EK Bio is 7th edition. EK Verbal 101 is 2nd edition. I don't think there are major differences among the editions.

Previous buyer did not follow through. The following items are still available:

- EK Verbal 101 Passages
- EK Bio
- EK 1001 series - all sciences
- TPRH Verbal Workbook

Prices have been adjusted and are negotiable. PM if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am relocating and would like to get rid of the following books ASAP. Willing to sell separately. Prices are negotiable. Ship next business day.

- EK Verbal 101 Passages
- EK Bio
- EK 1001 series - Gen Chem, Orgo, Physics, and Bio
- TPRH Verbal Workbook

PM me if interested. Thank you!

Sold. Thank you everyone for your interests!