Completed Coursework?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lexipi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AMCAS application before the last quarter of my senior year was over.

Since the grades for my final classes are already in (but where marked as current in AMCAS), do I enter the grade we received if the secondary asks for it

Or

Should I put in "current" since that is what my AMCAS app says and is what adcoms will see?

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my AMCAS application before the last quarter of my senior year was over.

Since the grades for my final classes are already in (but where marked as current in AMCAS), do I enter the grade we received if the secondary asks for it

Or

Should I put in "current" since that is what my AMCAS app says and is what adcoms will see?

I would enter the grade you got and send a clarifying email explaining that your grades for x y and z weren't ready when you submitted your AMCAS but now they are.

Yes enter the grade you received. The adcoms aren't dumb - they will be able to piece together what happened.