Completing pre-reqs before applying necessary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thaman91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
_

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
As long as you have it completed before matriculation, you're fine. This would be a different scenario if you still have half your pre-reqs to complete. But one lab is fine (especially since some schools don't even require all the labs).

As long as you have it completed before matriculation, you're fine. This would be a different scenario if you still have half your pre-reqs to complete. But one lab is fine (especially since some schools don't even require all the labs).

:thumbup: Schools will make it part of your conditional acceptance (with easy conditions like graduating from college), so don't sweat it.

Members don't see this ad :)

With the exception of uc Davis. I'm not sure what their terms are but there was a debate about this on the school specific thread not too long ago.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

With the exception of uc Davis. I'm not sure what their terms are but there was a debate about this on the school specific thread not too long ago.

"Premedical requirements must be completed by January of the year of desired entry."

First sentence on first link when you google "UC Davis SOM completed prereqs. :D Still in the clear OP!

"Premedical requirements must be completed by January of the year of desired entry."

First sentence on first link when you google "UC Davis SOM completed prereqs. :D Still in the clear OP!

Just make sure you take the lab in the fall then and not winter or spring quarter!

But make sure on AMCAS to include in the future courses section you are taking the pre-req course.