Comprehensive List Of States w/ NO MCAT's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Md 2b In TN

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i've searched through all the post and here is the most i could find, put more if there are some missing. One reason may be that some Post Offices are shut down becasue some F@#king idiot thinks it is cool to put white powder on envelope and send them through the mail. I'm not worried about Anthrax at all, as many of you are not, we just want our damn scores!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ontario, Oklahoma, California, New Jersey, Virginia, Tennessee, Texas, Michigan, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Conneticut, Nebraska, Maryland, Missouri, Ohio, Texas Michigan, Arkansas, NY, North Carolina, S. Carolina

Members don't see this ad.

I live in Oklahoma, the scored did NOT arrive today! (Oct 16th). Hopefully tomorrow.

Md 2b, thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Somebody posted that Arkansas got their scores today.

Arkansas has got them! Maybe the rest of us poor souls will see them tomorrow. :confused: If i don't I'm gonna beat up my mail man. Won't solve anything, but would relieve some aggression. :D

STILL nothing in North Carolina. Guess I'll have to go through another migraine tonight from all of the anxiety...

No scores in CA.

cross connecticut off of the list.

i just got my scores

Well,,, How did you lucky people that got them do?
:eek:

None in South Carolina yet.

I'm in Ohio. I didn't get my official report yet.. but my pre-med advisor got all the scores from AAMC today in the mail! I got a 10V 12P 9B and R writing. Yey! You guys! Ask your pre-med advisors if they have score the reports!

Well guys, I just got home and NO MCAT in Virginia! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Maybe we'll see it by Halloween! booooooooooooooo!
L :eek: