Comprehensive Neurology Board Review - Raffle and Product Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoardReviewprep

Colen Publishing Team
Lifetime Donor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Colen Flash-Review: Neurology is a must have for every resident or medical student interested in neurosurgery, neurology or simply looking to Ace their boards or USMLE!

2 Volume Set

Purchase Here

See Sample

The most comprehensive Neurology Flashcards available:
§Over 700 High-Yield Flashcards are in a Q/A format with explanatory answers.
§Learn on the GO!
§Learn 10 cards a day while on the ward!
§Use on rounds!
§Great neuroimaging, and neuropathology images.
§Wiz the Boards!

Includes: Neuroanatomy, Neuropathology, Neurobiology, Neuropharmacology, Neuroradiology, Neurobehavioral, Neurocritical Care and Ethics & Biostatistics

Colen Publishing will giving away one copy of Colen Flash-Review: Neurology to one lucky member. Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.
http://www.colenpublishing.com/

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this directed for rotation students or supposed to be used from M1 year?

This will be great for residency! How do I sign up for the raffle?

I like the sample cards posted on the website and I see that the subjects include Neuroanatomy, Neuropathology, Neurobiology, Neuropharmacology, Neuroradiology, Neurobehavioral, Neurocritical Care and Ethics & Biostatistics.

How many cards are in each section? Are they equally divided among sections?
Also, who is the target audience? Medical students or residents or both?

You also have a set of review cards for Neurosurgery that include a neurology section. Does that section overlap with this set of review cards?

Would you say that these cards are good for the general practice areas (IM, FM, Peds, etc) in preparation for their boards? Thank you!

Does your company offer any other board reviews?
Please sign me up for this raffle, thank you.

Any word on when the raffle results are to be announced? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.