Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
I looked on COMP's website and they only have 1 tuition listed (not specified if it's in-state or out-of-state) at just over $33K. But I'm looking at the interview feedback and one of them says the "out-of-state" tuition is $42K. Anyone know some facts on this?

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
tkim6599 said:
I have a feeling that that was a typo. COMP is a private school, so it should charge only one tuition. I've never heard of an out-of-state tuition for this school.
This is what I thought. I'm sure you're right . . . it was a typo. Thanks!

stealthbomber

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Philadelphia
Status
Khenon said:
I looked on COMP's website and they only have 1 tuition listed (not specified if it's in-state or out-of-state) at just over $33K. But I'm looking at the interview feedback and one of them says the "out-of-state" tuition is $42K. Anyone know some facts on this?
they posted the feedback under the wrong school. at the bottom, they mention west virginia. comp is one price

turtlebebe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2004
Status
Khenon said:
If you wnat to check on all AACOM schools' tuition, check out ths link:

http://www.aacom.org/colleges/tuition.asp