concerns about touro?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dksf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My letter from Touro confirming my interview date was pretty messy. Messy meaning there were several type-o's/misspellings. Does the "Directory of Admissions" (as it was written) realize this poorly written letter is going out with his name on it?
Having just gotten back from interviewing at UHS, a school that seemed very professional and markets and presents itself well, I've something to compare other schools to.
Touro will be writing letters of rec. for us (maybe) in the future, therefore the lack of professionalism concerns me.
Anyone share the concern?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, that is concerning. It could just be an overworked director or an undereducated secretary, however.

How was the interview at UHS? Did they ask any weird questions? When was your file complete?? did they call or write to invite you? Feel free to email me these answers if you don't want to post all this. :)

There was the same problem last year on the interview letters, and the driving instructions sent out had the highway exit wrong. I too was worried, so you are not alone. That and the 2000 dollars that they wanted.... I went somewhere else...
Good luck,
Toran