Quantcast

Condo For Sale in Columbus, OH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NoMoScalin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is for all of the guys and gals that will be attending Ohio State in the fall!!!

I am a fourth year dental student who has put in his time at "THE" Ohio State University, and finally dental school is coming to a close!! Just in the nick of time because my legs are getting tired of jumping through hoops;) Anyway...I bought a condo and now I am looking to sale. It is a great 2 bed, 1.5 bath with a finished basement, deck, and a 1 car attached garage. It is located in Hilliard, which is about 10-15 min from school. Great place to live if you are married with kids (Hilliard schools are great) or single. We have it listed for $121,900, but price can be negotiated if we are able to cut out some of the relator fees.

Homeowners have access to a great clubhouse with a fitness center, pools, two sand volleyball courts, and a mile running path through a wooded area. Great time to buy with low interest rates, and owning always beats renting if you can pull it off. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you more info and pictures. Good luck with school and congrats on getting in.