1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Conference in Dallas, TX on Med School Admissions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by OldManDave, Apr 21, 2002.

1. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    OldPreMeds is hosting a conference on medical school admissions in Dallas, TX 30 May thru 2 June 2002. I can send you additional information if you're interested. Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Or, go to <a href="http://www.oldpremeds.net" target="_blank">www.oldpremeds.net</a> for additional information.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HippocratesX

HippocratesX Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks a lot oldmandave!!! I looked over the guest speaker list and their topics. It seems like it would be a VERY VERY educational convention for those of us are or will be non-traditional applicants when applying to med school!

You guys should check this out. It might even be helpful for you younger pre-meds out there. Registration is only $25 for a day convention with guest speakers who are profs, ex ADCOM members, med student from medschool diaries, info on financing a medical education as an NT student, using personality types as a tool for competing for seats, learning and studying successfully, networking as a pre-med....sounds like some good stuff to me!!! I know I'll be there. Hope to see some of you all there too...

4. HippocratesX

HippocratesX Member
    7+ Year Member

sorry, I meant that registration is only $25 for a threeeeee day convention, not "a" day.

5. OldManDave

Attending Physician
    Hippoc,

Thanks for checking it out and thaks for your advocacy! We aims to please!!

6. OldManDave

Attending Physician
    Any of you who have recently visited our web site and found it to be quirky -- please come back and try again. We have done some tweaking...actually, it appears our web host was a bit overwhelmed by the volume of visitors through all of its servers.

Thanks in advance from dropping by!

7. OldManDave

Attending Physician