Conference poster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trisphorin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got on a project after the abstract was submitted ACC this year, I contributed to the poster that was presented and my name was on the poster but wasn’t on the original abstract. The abstract book obviously didn’t include my name and no changes are allowed once the abstract is submitted. Am I still allowed to include that abstract/poster presentation on my CV?

Members don't see this ad.

So I got on a project after the abstract was submitted ACC this year, I contributed to the poster that was presented and my name was on the poster but wasn’t on the original abstract. The abstract book obviously didn’t include my name and no changes are allowed once the abstract is submitted. Am I still allowed to include that abstract/poster presentation on my CV?

Well you can add it but you can corroborate it. Basically no one is going to track it down. You can always add to your CV with an asterisk and an very brief explanation.