1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Confirmation of scores sent....

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sajjy, May 28, 2008.

1. sajjy

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    So all you get when you request the scores is a confirmation page with the Billing ID but no mails right??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lopkiu

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    better call the school to check did they get the score, there was story last year confirmation letter was sent but not the score. just call one of 2 schools

4. PSU SHC 414

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I actually just called a school, and they told me that they haven't received any DAT scores yet and that official scores will be sent to them electronically soon.

Can anyone confirm this?

5. sajjy

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yes, but for the confirmation of the payment, do you get any e-mails or just the confirmation screen?

6. PSU SHC 414

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

I just got confirmation of payment - they didn't even list in the e-mail which schools I had selected. I had to call ADA testing to confirm the schools I had selected (they are not allowed to outright tell you which schools you selected since they can't confirm your identity over the phone, but if you tell them which schools you selected, they can say whether or not they received the request).

7. sajjy

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    So did u receive any mails after paying to the ADA?
    Did u just send the scores or did u register for the DAT?

I requested only to send the scores and all i got is a confirmation page but no mails. Is this what its suppose to be?

8. PSU SHC 414

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

I requested that my scores be sent to 4 additional schools AFTER taking the DAT. I did this through the electronic form on the ADA's DAT website.

After I submitted the request, as I mentioned above, I got an e-mail that only confirmed payment but DID NOT list the schools I had requested, so I had to call them to confirm.

I'm still planning on calling a few of those schools just to make sure ADA didn't mess up.