Confirmation of scores sent....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sajjy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So all you get when you request the scores is a confirmation page with the Billing ID but no mails right??

Members don't see this ad.

better call the school to check did they get the score, there was story last year confirmation letter was sent but not the score. just call one of 2 schools

better call the school to check did they get the score, there was story last year confirmation letter was sent but not the score. just call one of 2 schools

I actually just called a school, and they told me that they haven't received any DAT scores yet and that official scores will be sent to them electronically soon.

Can anyone confirm this?

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually just called a school, and they told me that they haven't received any DAT scores yet and that official scores will be sent to them electronically soon.

Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, but for the confirmation of the payment, do you get any e-mails or just the confirmation screen?

Yes, but for the confirmation of the payment, do you get any e-mails or just the confirmation screen?

I just got confirmation of payment - they didn't even list in the e-mail which schools I had selected. I had to call ADA testing to confirm the schools I had selected (they are not allowed to outright tell you which schools you selected since they can't confirm your identity over the phone, but if you tell them which schools you selected, they can say whether or not they received the request).

I just got confirmation of payment - they didn't even list in the e-mail which schools I had selected. I had to call ADA testing to confirm the schools I had selected (they are not allowed to outright tell you which schools you selected since they can't confirm your identity over the phone, but if you tell them which schools you selected, they can say whether or not they received the request).

So did u receive any mails after paying to the ADA?
Did u just send the scores or did u register for the DAT?

I requested only to send the scores and all i got is a confirmation page but no mails. Is this what its suppose to be?

So did u receive any mails after paying to the ADA?
Did u just send the scores or did u register for the DAT?

I requested only to send the scores and all i got is a confirmation page but no mails. Is this what its suppose to be?

I requested that my scores be sent to 4 additional schools AFTER taking the DAT. I did this through the electronic form on the ADA's DAT website.

After I submitted the request, as I mentioned above, I got an e-mail that only confirmed payment but DID NOT list the schools I had requested, so I had to call them to confirm.

I'm still planning on calling a few of those schools just to make sure ADA didn't mess up.