1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Confuscious say "Bu!!sh!t"

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by tBw, Aug 9, 2002.

1. tBw

tBw totally deluded
    7+ Year Member

AAMC 3 - (passage 6) - 'what Confuscious say is confusing'.

Am I the only one that bombed this passage? It made no sense to me whatsoever.

dammn!t

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

would you guys recommend aamc III or aamc V? i've taken IV and VI and plan to take one more.

4. WonderBoy

Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    That passages blows, I have tried understanding it a couple of times and still don't get what the hell they are talking about.

5. phatty925

phatty925 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i think both aamc 3 and aamc 5 are good indicators of your real score, but i'd take aamc 5 since it is more recent.
    i found it to be a bit harder than aamc 3 as well. just out of curiosity, how did your scores compare on aamc 4 and 6?
    i've taken 4 already and am planning on taking 6 tomorrow.

6. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

i scored 2 higher on aamc VI. aamc VI is my highest score so far (but is also my most recent & i've done a lot of physical sciences studying in the last couple of weeks). they seemed like pretty comparable tests to me.

7. efjayen

efjayen Member
    7+ Year Member

did your score go down from aamc 3 to aamc 5? i just took III and i dont think i can afford to lose many more points.