Confused take the Part II or retake 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Geeta1236

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this forum..can anyone suggest if i should retake the part 1-got 88% or go ahead take the part II? and I want to apply for only 2yrs program. Any info from your side would be greatly appreicated.

-geeta

Members don't see this ad.

Geeta1236 said:
Hi
I'm new to this forum..can anyone suggest if i should retake the part 1-got 88% or go ahead take the part II? and I want to apply for only 2yrs program. Any info from your side would be greatly appreicated.

-geeta

Hello Geeta,
I feel that your Part I scores are good enough and if you can take the part II and score around the same percentage or improve on it, your chances are greatly increased. Morever if you have part II also, you can apply to many more schools and increase your chances.

Praveen

PK_Bond said:
Hello Geeta,
I feel that your Part I scores are good enough and if you can take the part II and score around the same percentage or improve on it, your chances are greatly increased. Morever if you have part II also, you can apply to many more schools and increase your chances.

Praveen

Hi Praveen
I think there are only a few schools who require you to have part II. bdw: do you know a list of all the schools who accept foreign trained dentist? Thanks

-Geeta