Geeta1236

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
Hi
I'm new to this forum..can anyone suggest if i should retake the part 1-got 88% or go ahead take the part II? and I want to apply for only 2yrs program. Any info from your side would be greatly appreicated.

-geeta

PK_Bond

P Kumar
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2004
Nashua, NH
Status
Dentist
Geeta1236 said:
Hi
I'm new to this forum..can anyone suggest if i should retake the part 1-got 88% or go ahead take the part II? and I want to apply for only 2yrs program. Any info from your side would be greatly appreicated.

-geeta
Hello Geeta,
I feel that your Part I scores are good enough and if you can take the part II and score around the same percentage or improve on it, your chances are greatly increased. Morever if you have part II also, you can apply to many more schools and increase your chances.

Praveen

OP
G

Geeta1236

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
PK_Bond said:
Hello Geeta,
I feel that your Part I scores are good enough and if you can take the part II and score around the same percentage or improve on it, your chances are greatly increased. Morever if you have part II also, you can apply to many more schools and increase your chances.

Praveen
Hi Praveen
I think there are only a few schools who require you to have part II. bdw: do you know a list of all the schools who accept foreign trained dentist? Thanks

-Geeta