• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Confusion about when to apply!!!!

Cinnabans

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
Hopefully someone can help me out with this problem I'm having. I need Orgo 2, physics 2 and an english to finish my pre-reqs for dental school. I was planning on taking physics 2 and english 2 this summer as well as taking the DAT and applying this summer (then take orgo 2 in the fall). My question is, can I apply without orgo 2 being completed? i hope this isnt a supid question! thanks!!

dddsmack

my baby and I
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Heber City Native
  1. Dental Student
Orgo 2 isn't required to apply. Use me as an example. I had a nice gpa and DAT and didn't have Bio 2 or Orgo 2. Things worked out perfectly. Don't wait til next year because of it. Apply early, do well on the DAT and you will be fine. Good Luck. :thumbup:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.