congradulation to the worthy and &..... "spit" to the rejects

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hebrewpimp

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Getting into dental school isnt a right. Its a privledge. Not anyone should get accepted. If you didnt get in, there is a dam good reason that you didnt. I'll bet the adcoms are alot wiser then you so just suck it up and admit it to your self and say, I am not worthy.

If you are among the sucessfull who got in, well then good job, you deserve to be happy, relaxed and stress free. You deserve it. Go party!!

May the best win!!!!!

YAY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Wow thanks so much for the pick-me-up. There are plenty of people feeling pretty bad about themselves right now and its just in bad taste to go and write something like that. Next time, why don't you post something constructive that could possibly help the people who haven't been accepted yet instead of just trying to make them feel worse about themselves.

P.S. When in doubt, just follow Thumpers advice..."if you cant say something nice, dont say nothin at all"

HermeytheElf said:
Wow thanks so much for the pick-me-up. There are plenty of people feeling pretty bad about themselves right now and its just in bad taste to go and write something like that. Next time, why don't you post something constructive that could possibly help the people who haven't been accepted yet instead of just trying to make them feel worse about themselves.

P.S. When in doubt, just follow Thumpers advice..."if you cant say something nice, dont say nothin at all"

I dont appreciate you inconstructive critisizim of what I wrote. I am privledging readers by giving them a reality check...for free.

Members don't see this ad :)
hebrewpimp said:
I dont appreciate you inconstructive critisizim of what I wrote. I am privledging readers by giving them a reality check...for free.

First of all, you're a troll. Please stop wasting our time with pointless and offensive posts and secondly, you have terrible spelling...consider working on that or you'll never get that GED you've been hoping for. Also, I find it highly unlikely that anyone could get a 28 AA on their DAT if they don't know how to spell criticism correctly.

P.S. for future reference, "inconstructive" isn't a word...i think the word you were searching for is "unconstructive"

Obviously the adcoms made a mistake by taking you in... learn to spell congratulations.. dumb sh#@

That's re-effing-diculous. I know good and dam:thumbdown: well that I will succeed in dental school. Just because I didn't get in this year doesn't mean a darn thing. I can't believe you would say something like that. Yea, there ARE people who maybe shouldn't get in. But to say that people don't get in means they aren't worthy is crazy.

Don't try to tell me that what I have worked for my entire life and wanted to do since I was little means nothing because I didn't get in this year.

go f*$% yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.