1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

congradulation to the worthy and &..... "spit" to the rejects

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by hebrewpimp, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hebrewpimp

hebrewpimp Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Dental
    Getting into dental school isnt a right. Its a privledge. Not anyone should get accepted. If you didnt get in, there is a dam good reason that you didnt. I'll bet the adcoms are alot wiser then you so just suck it up and admit it to your self and say, I am not worthy.

If you are among the sucessfull who got in, well then good job, you deserve to be happy, relaxed and stress free. You deserve it. Go party!!

May the best win!!!!!

YAY :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. HermeytheElf

HermeytheElf Guest

Pre-Dental
    Wow thanks so much for the pick-me-up. There are plenty of people feeling pretty bad about themselves right now and its just in bad taste to go and write something like that. Next time, why don't you post something constructive that could possibly help the people who haven't been accepted yet instead of just trying to make them feel worse about themselves.

P.S. When in doubt, just follow Thumpers advice..."if you cant say something nice, dont say nothin at all"

4. hebrewpimp

hebrewpimp Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Dental
    I dont appreciate you inconstructive critisizim of what I wrote. I am privledging readers by giving them a reality check...for free.

5. HermeytheElf

HermeytheElf Guest

Pre-Dental
    First of all, you're a troll. Please stop wasting our time with pointless and offensive posts and secondly, you have terrible spelling...consider working on that or you'll never get that GED you've been hoping for. Also, I find it highly unlikely that anyone could get a 28 AA on their DAT if they don't know how to spell criticism correctly.

P.S. for future reference, "inconstructive" isn't a word...i think the word you were searching for is "unconstructive"

6. DentistBunaHay

5+ Year Member

Obviously the adcoms made a mistake by taking you in... learn to spell congratulations.. dumb sh#@

7. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

That's re-effing-diculous. I know good and dam:thumbdown: well that I will succeed in dental school. Just because I didn't get in this year doesn't mean a darn thing. I can't believe you would say something like that. Yea, there ARE people who maybe shouldn't get in. But to say that people don't get in means they aren't worthy is crazy.

Don't try to tell me that what I have worked for my entire life and wanted to do since I was little means nothing because I didn't get in this year.

go f*$% yourself.

8. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    OH another troll... Lets see how long this one lasts.

9. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician, Dentist
    Not very. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.