Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Congrats!!! Anyone ready to sell off their stuff?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by CoffeeCat, Apr 22, 2002.

1. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel 10+ Year Member

Jun 3, 2001
    Good work everyone, just getting through that test is an accomplishment :) .

Now that it's all over, anyone ready to unload some of their MCAT stuff on the next round of students?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Green912

Green912 10+ Year Member

Jun 11, 2001
    Sorry you guys have to be exposed to the circling Buzzards like the above post.

Also I'm looking to buy AMCAS tests III-VI :D :D
  4. Street Philosopher

Street Philosopher freebird 10+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2000
    ann arbor
    I'm selling allllllll my shizzat.
  5. leorl

leorl Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Jan 2, 2001
    I have 3 brand new sets of AAMC IV (great one), willing to sell for $25 (to cover shipping costs) vs. AAMC's price of $40. You get both the test booklet and the solution booklet. I liked exam IV, it gave me the practice I needed but also the confidence. You should get AAMC V and VI too, but...those ones aren't so confidence-building :) .

As for other stuff, I'm waiting to see what my scores are like first! If I don't have to retake, then I'll sell some stuff or even pull a Fudd and give some away for free
  6. ZashJMJ

ZashJMJ Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 5, 2002
    I recently took the MCAT. I have brand new Princeton Review materials along with AAMC test 5 and 6.

Let me know.