Congrats to everyone who got in!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all, im sure i missed posts on who got in, i treid to keep up but wanted to say congrats to you all woh got in!!! thats awsome, i think this is hte first friday to celebrate so go crazyyyy. it is not even funny the day i get my acceptance.. IF it ever happens, how nuts im gonna go!! enjoy it and congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Since the interview thread got so botched I haven't found the motivation to post my most recent interview offers: GWU and SUNY-Syracuse (out-of-state). So that's the Sham update. In the meantime, congratulations to all of you for your recent acceptances. Like wall, I plan on going ultra-berserk no matter where I am accepted, when I am accepted...finally accepted. Some of you guys are like, "oh, ya, accepted, cool". For me, a token reapplicant, this is going to be huge. In two weeks I will have completed my 11th interview since last August and for ****'s sake, 11 interviews. If someone doesn't take me I'll go equally berserk as if someone does...

...whew...someone please accept me.

I can't wait to be accepted!!!!! PS- Thanks, wall$treet for congratulating everyone else- kudos.

Shamthis --

A couple of weeks ago you were so distraught over getting any this year, and now it is too much work to even post them as they are rolling in so fast! :) :D

Congrats!!