Congratulations Lola!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
jeezz... i go away for 1 stinking weekend and that is the time gt wakes up and lets you in??? i should go away more often;)
YEAH YEAH YEAH for you!!! I am soooooo very happy for you!!! i knew it was only a matter of time. looks like someone's sweetie better turn around and come back to the states..

Members don't see this ad.

congrats lola, you contribute so much to SDN and you deserve this. time to relax until school starts.

Congratulations Lola,

I'm a Gtown alum - they are lucky to have you as a part of their class. Go Hoyas

Members don't see this ad :)
woot! congrats, lola!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

YAY LOLA!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAY LOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't see me, but I'm doing the happy dance for you!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! This is certainly the best news on SDN in a good long while!! You soooooooo deserve this!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope you party like a rock star for the rest of the summer!! :clap::clap::clap:

see, i told you one of those waitlists would pan out for ya! ;)

Congrats Lola, so I take it your not thinking about Drexel anymore HUH? hahaha.....good luck, your'll going have a great time in DC!!!!!

:cool: Congratu-FRicKIN-Lations!!! :hardy:

To settle the long-standing SDN debate, did you handwrite the envelope address, or have kinko's emboss it in gold calligraphy?

I had to come out of lurking status to say CONGRATS LOLA!!!! All the hard work finally paid off!!! :):clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats lola - from both me and my mom!!

CONGRATS LOLA!!!
I got so excited when i clicked on pre-allo and saw the title of this thread!!!
You are such an amazingly nice person and I am so happy for you!!!

Seeing how popular Lola is and that i'm gonna be her classmate this fall, i'm gonna take the initiative to become her agent...So, i'm currently taking fees for an autograph from the bovine herself..yes folks, a personally signed lithograph of Lola herself for a mere 50 bucks. For a secondary fee of $100 we're taking applications for a once in a lifetime dinner with the one and only Lola...if you are chosen for an interview, we will be in contact with you 7-8 months after your application is received. Please do not call our offices as we are swampwed with applications in the summer. Thank you and best of luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations Lola! What a great ending to a hectic application season!:clap:

lola, it's been a long time coming..but so worth it!
party-smiley-010.gif
Congrats!!!!
food-smiley-004.gif

Congrats Lola!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so happy for you!!!!! You've been helping us newbies a lot and I truly appreciate it! It's still May, I think you'll get even more good news!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS LOLA!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank goodness I decided to pop in here, or I would have missed the celebration!

Have a great vacation and enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

Congratulations Lola...Georgetown is a great school and I am sure you will love it.:) :clap:

heyyyyy congrats lol, you are a much needed inspiration. I am generally a SDN lurker and i admire and followed your trip in medscool applications. you might not remeber me but i pmed you once with questions on epidemiology.

any, congrats on your acceptance and get ready to HAUL A$$

Congratulations, Lola!

I never post to these celebratory threads, but I really think this is a special occassion, so I'll make an exception. Best Wishes!

Congrats!! and good luck:)

Congratulations Lola!!! :clap: I have been away for a while, this thread was the first thing I saw when I checked SDN...put a big smile on my face. Although I don't know you personally, I feel a bit of an SDN bond having gone through both the Irish and U.S. thing. I realize you have a tough choice to make, but you're gonna be a wonderful Doc no matter what you decide. I am sure there will be more acceptances to come. Again, congrats.

Yippie! Congrats Lola! I am sooo happy for you. I can't wait to work with you...perhaps at Trinity or, now, in America! You deserve it! All my best wishes.

Congrats, Lola! Here's to one person I'm glad won't ever be in the "Pre-Allo" forum ever again!!!! :clap:

Lola...all I can say is that your acceptance to GT will make this week of waitlist hell a little easier!
I don't think anything (short of a copy of your letter with my name on it:D ) could make me happier!!!
DC is a great town, and you will love it!!
CONGRATS:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lola-

a long overdue and much anticipated CONGRATULATIONS!!:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Lola!

Btw, your avatar is my favorite. :)

YAY Lola! The biggest congrats to you! I'm sooo happy for you.

Lola,

I had my doubts but I guess your dedication paid off. I hope that this dedication enables you to become an excellent doctor. A word if advice, don't go to Ireland.

happily conceding congrats,

AB

OMG, Lola you're a superstar!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely the best news I have heard in a looooong time! Once a little bit of good news starts trickling in, you'll get a deluge of other acceptances, and you totally deserve it. Hooray for Lola!!!!!!!!:) :D :cool: :clap:

adding my congrats!

well done and all the best! :clap: :clap: :clap:

congrats, Lola!!

LOLA!!!. One of my roomates was online and told me about this great news. So, i had to log in and Congratulate You.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I promised you that we would throw a party if you get accepted. I(we) will throw out one for you this weekend even though i don't really know you.

I remember that one depressing thread you posted on the lounge forum. So, I am glad everything turned out great for you.

So, congratulations!!!!:clap: Get some beer and party like animal.

:clap: :clap: Congrats Lola!!!! :clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You must be relieved. You worked really hard for this.

Good Luck!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heartiest congratulations to you....I don't know you too well but all your posts are very thoughtful and insightful. given how everyone is responding i'm sure you must be a very valuable member to this community. Best of luck and congratulations again!! :) :)

Congrats Lola!!!...I've been following your posts for a while and you DEFINITELY deserve this....Have fun in med school!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lola, I will buy your first Pabst Blue Ribbon at Toombs as part of our dual celebration. The other 9 beers are on you... ;) Congrats, and maybe we will be classmates this fall!

Congratulations Lola!...

So, now I guess you have to decide between georgetown and being the receptionist in alphabeta53's office.;)

Originally posted by alphabeta53
Lola,

I had my doubts but I guess your dedication paid off. I hope that this dedication enables you to become an excellent doctor. A word if advice, don't go to Ireland.

happily conceding congrats,

AB
AB- hmm... still pompous even when proven wrong!!
Lola- we are all happy for you and Georgetown is lucky to have you...