Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Congratulations to Those Accepted to PCOM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by island doc, Nov 25, 2005.

1. island doc

island doc Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Just wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate those of you who have been accepted to PCOM. You will be attending an outstanding medical school. Many have gone before you and are very successful in all areas of medical practice. Work hard and you will be too.

You will enjoy your time spent there and will have experiences that will last a lifetime. This is a special time in your life, you have good reason to rejoice.

Even more than this, I congratulate you on taking the first step toward becoming a physician. You will have the opportunity to both preserve and improve the lives of many people. There are few greater, more rewarding, more noble callings.

Furthermore, I extend my congratulations to all of you who have been accepted to medical school. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. peace84

peace84 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    thank you so much! :)