• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

island doc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2005
Status
Just wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate those of you who have been accepted to PCOM. You will be attending an outstanding medical school. Many have gone before you and are very successful in all areas of medical practice. Work hard and you will be too.

You will enjoy your time spent there and will have experiences that will last a lifetime. This is a special time in your life, you have good reason to rejoice.

Even more than this, I congratulate you on taking the first step toward becoming a physician. You will have the opportunity to both preserve and improve the lives of many people. There are few greater, more rewarding, more noble callings.

Furthermore, I extend my congratulations to all of you who have been accepted to medical school. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

About the Ads