Congratulations...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PsychMode

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...to all of the new clinical psych graduate students beginning Fall 2006. Good luck with all of your preparations and planning.

Members don't see this ad.

oh thank you!!

in addition, congrats to all those current grad students who have kicked butt to get and stay where they are.

yes, thanks and good luck to all of you

as a spotty contributor, i thank all of you regular posters who gave me something to read each day in February as I was waiting for the mailman!!

I just met some of my future classmates this week and I am very excited for the fall...I have now officially shifted from "I really want to get in" to "what made me think I could do this?" :eek:

Well, luckily, it's only five or six years.... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Noah333 said:
I just met some of my future classmates this week and I am very excited for the fall...I have now officially shifted from "I really want to get in" to "what made me think I could do this?" :eek:

Well, luckily, it's only five or six years.... :D

I wouldn't worry if I were you, you won't be expected to write your dissertation the first day you get there.

Psyclops said:
I wouldn't worry if I were you, you won't be expected to write your dissertation the first day you get there.

not expected to write our dissertation the first day?? man! i guess i can throw this masterpiece away, then... ;)