Congressman Ron Paul on Healthcare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
great video. enjoyed it. thanks

During the last presidential campaign the health care section of his web site had one issue: his strong defense of the nutraceutical industry. That killed any thought of support for him.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anytime you post something that threatens the status quo of what these pain thread moderators wish to promote your reply gets deleted and the thread gets moved to an area that is locked out to the majority of users on here. That's what happened when I posted something about creating a free market upon physicians (similar to the what Ron Paul discusses around 2:25 into the video) under the thread Dear Mr. Obama.

no i think it was moved for other reasons, but you have the right to question it and get an answer which may or may not be what u want to hear.

As for his support of nutraceuticals, i dont have a problem with it as long as they have some accountability and quality control. People get stuff on ebay or online from other countries if they really want it.

btw...his son Rand Paul is likely running for senate in Kentucky. He is an Ophthalmologist.

the other thing that irked me about Ron Paul is his assertion that the gov't had overblown the swine flu epidemic and that it wasn't a very big deal. he seems pretty comfortable expounding on crap he doesnt know a lot about.

this was in the early stages, before it had spread to the entire world.

i wished ron paul got it on with bruno, but he took the moral high road