Connecticut GPR programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artistmind

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any info on the GPR programs in Connecticut? Current or past resident or if you someone who went there, please share any info.

Members don't see this ad.

There are 4 GPRs (Hartford Hospital, Yale-New Haven, St. Francis Hospital (in Hartford), and Danbury Hospital) and 1 AEGD at UConn. I haven't heard any bad things about any of them. I've heard good things about Hartford and Danbury.

Members don't see this ad :)
I graduated from Uconn AEGD, I would recommend it for sure but I'd say if you have the opportunity to visit and have a look around definitely go and it will help you shortlist the few you'd like to go to.

Reactions: 1 user
I graduated from Uconn AEGD, I would recommend it for sure but I'd say if you have the opportunity to visit and have a look around definitely go and it will help you shortlist the few you'd like to go to.

Hello :)

Would you mind giving some more input on your experience with the AEGD whenever you have a moment? Perhaps a break down on # procedures too? My interview at Uconn was very memorable so I would like to hear some feedback about the AEGD!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello :)

Would you mind giving some more input on your experience with the AEGD whenever you have a moment? Perhaps a break down on # procedures too? My interview at Uconn was very memorable so I would like to hear some feedback about the AEGD!

Great for you getting accepted. I am about to apply for the program as well. Any recommendations? any important info I should know. I am currently working on my personal Statement. trying to make it as perfect as possible. Congratulations on ur achivement

Great for you getting accepted. I am about to apply for the program as well. Any recommendations? any important info I should know. I am currently working on my personal Statement. trying to make it as perfect as possible. Congratulations on ur achivement

Advice for applying to dental school?

stay away from UCONN AEGD. I've heard many bad things about the program and the Program director.

I visited several months ago and received an interview invite. Was wondering if you could provide any advice/insight on the interview process? Thanks in advance