Considering P/F O-Chem but not for Med School reasons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1001544

I get that medical schools don't care about little hiccup Bs. However, I kinda want to be in the running to get into PBK and if my grade in O-Chem is anything less than an A, it's going to be really hard to make the GPA cutoff for it. My college is offering heavily reduced tuition for summer classes this summer because they're all mandatory online, so I wouldn't feel bad about paying a little extra money for the GPA protection.

My thought is that this way medical schools will see the letter grade for the summer O-Chem and still be satisfied about it, and I get my bragging rights. However, I wonder if med schools are going to take it the wrong way and see this as immature (which it kinda is tbh as I realize no one really cares about these things after college, but working towards this goal is providing me with a lot of motivation right now and so I don't want to lose a good source of motivation.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator: