Construction of New State-of-Art Research Building to Begin March 1, 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

moops

Just found this out because we got a news letter- wanted to post it up for applicants. Not trying to tout the school, just providing the "info." After making a thousand dick and fart jokes in the lounge, I figure it's time to post something relatively productive and informative.

Anyways, they start the 100mill facility this march and say they will finish within two years after they start. The purpose of the building is both to provide researchers with better facilities, recruit well-known faculty, and also to boost the NIH status of the school.

Moops

Members don't see this ad.

what school are u refering to?

Members don't see this ad :)
Saint Louis U SOM I believe!:)

Hey Moops,

Where is that newsletter? I keep track of SLU development and everything I read states that it's a $80 million dollar research facility. A separate $13 million is being poured into upgrading and renovating existing facilities though. So technically it is close to $100 million dollars worth of research facility renovations and building all together.

wyld