Contact person/ activity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dittozip

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
why do you think they want to know this info. Do they even cotact these people?

Members don't see this ad.

dittozip said:
why do you think they want to know this info. Do they even cotact these people?

hmnn....maybe to limit everyone from claiming that they were asnronauts during summer break and set up a free clinic in somalia from the money they made by writing a book on new surgical procedures... :sleep:

maybe they will, maybe they won't.. u never know..

Members don't see this ad :)
dr.z said:
I don't think they ever contact them unless it sounds really fake.
shucks, i'm tempted to put that i may have found the cure for cancer: if you yell at the malignant cells enough to stop they might stop proliferating. testing is still in progress. can i put myself as the contact? i can verify whatever they need.

The strange thing is that they ask for a name, but never for a phone number or email address. One would think that contact information might be useful in contacting a contact.....

There was a post earlier discussing an AMCAS conference with med schools. Apparently some felt the section was too cluttered so vital things like actual contact info got the axe. I think it's just to hold you accountable in the future if you claim to have cured AIDs (or cancer in yourmom's case), but no complaints here about not having to track that extra info down.

Oh boy, here goes the paranoia thread in full tilt. How about don't put stuff down you didn't do? Don't put down something if you didn't get along with the supervisor. That's all.