Contacting Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

valuepak17

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I applied a while back (july)and I was debating whether or not to call the schools. A lot of the schools I have applied to sent me a confirmation of a complete application. I dont want to be a pain and just call these schools for updates. I was wondering how many times do you guys and gals call the schools with status inquiries.

Members don't see this ad.

It seems like if you haven't called at all since summer, that you could nicely call and inquire about your app. They might be able to tell you a little more about when you might expect something if you are on a waiting list, or something like that. Since all schools are different, they might be able to tell you what you can expect from them or how their process works. If it has been a few months are you are very courteous on the phone, I don't think it would hurt.

Also, if there are schools you have not gotten a confirmation of a complete app, I would definitely call them to make sure they received everything.